- Special Session Track Due: 24 January 2022
- Special Session Track Notification: 31 January 2022
- Special Session Paper Submission Deadline: as for main conference
- Special Session Paper Notification: as for main conference
IEEE CBMS 2022 solicits proposals for organization of special tracks that will be held in parallel with the general conference track. A special track consists of a group of papers in a sub-discipline of biomedical engineering/technology, health informatics or a specialized field.
Special tracks are an integral part of most CBMS conferences since 2005. The themes of the special tracks should not overlap with the general conference topics and should focus on emerging research fields. Their papers should report on significant unpublished work, they are required to meet the same standards and are included in the conference proceedings.
We welcome proposals that promote a more intensive interaction between different communities and proposals that promote cooperation to solve interdisciplinary problems. Proposals on special tracks on how computer-based medical system can make the world stronger against disease outbreaks are strongly encouraged.
For the 2022 edition of CBMS, we particularly solicit proposals on:
- Federated Learning on Medical Data
- Social Data Medical Analytics
- Semantic Web approaches, as applied to medical data
- Synthetic twins
- Transformer in Medical data analysis
- Multimodel Learning in Medical Imaging and informatics
but Special Tracks may focus on
- areas adjoint to computer-based medical systems and other disciplines,
- advanced topics on computer-based medical systems, or
- specific application areas of computer-based medical systems.
Special Track Proposal Submission and Review
Proposals for Special Tracks at CBMS 2022 must be contained:
- Aims and scope
- Topics of interest
- Relevance to the CBMS in general and to the 2022 edition in particular
- Potential programme committee members
- Estimation of the number of expected submissions
For each organizer in (5), provide name, affiliation, country, email and a short biographical sketch, describing relevant qualifications and experience in the organization of past events at CBMS or other major conferences; identify at least one organizer as the contact person.
Special session proposals will be reviewed by the Special Track Chairs (ST Chairs) in close interaction with the CBMS 2022 General Chairs and PC Chairs.
Please submit your proposal per email to: email@example.com
Please follow the instructions at the webpage to submit a proposal:
Guidelines for special tracks: https://2022.cbms-conference.org/special-tracks-guideline/